Here’s the video of Mike Rhodins keynote at Collaboration University in Kansas City. First Rob Novak welcomed the attendees and then introduced Mike.
Rob Novak has posted the sessions and speakers for Collaboration University for Lotus Quickr, QuickPlace and Sametime in July for both Kansas City and London.
- Sametime 101 – Deploying Sametime
- Sametime Meeting Center Customization Tricks – How to Roll Your Own!
- Top 5 hidden Sametime Hacks and Programming Tricks
- Developing Sametime Connect plugins
- Exploiting the Toolkits for Sametime Bots and Automation
- Sametime Links – Developing your own Queueing Application *Note from Rob – $10,000 in free code anyone???
- Installation and Configuration — Sametime Gateway for Public IM
- Deploying Sametime Connect Plugins
- Sametime 7.5.1 New Features (It’s Bigger than it Sounds!)
- Clustering Sametime Servers — Models and Examples
- Bandwidth and Capacity Planning
- Top 10 Support Issues for Lotus Sametime
- Monitoring and Managing Your Sametime Servers (Including the new Monitoring Toolkit)
- A Guide to Telephony Integration – A User’s Guide to Terminology and Options
For Lotus Quickr:
- Lotus Quickr 8.0 Introduction and Features
- Lotus Quickr Domino Installation and Configuration
- Lotus Quickr – Introducing and Understanding the new Templates Part 1
- Lotus Quickr – Introducing and Understanding the new Templates Part 2
- Quickr Development Fundamentals – Placebots, Forms and Themes
- Introducing the Dojo Toolkit
- Lotus Quickr Development — Leveraging Template Code to Create Your Own Applications
- Lotus Quickr for WebSphere Portal Installation and Configuration
- Lotus Quickr for WebSphere Portal Development Overview
- Using the Dojo Toolkit for Advanced Development in Lotus Quickr
- Integration Strategies for Lotus Quickr, QuickPlace, Domino and Sametime
- Flexible Views, Workflow Engines and More Reusable Tools!
- Roundtable – Small Groups Session (size limited)
- Lotus Quickr – Deploy How You Want, Where You Want – Integrating the Platforms
We will also have some foundation sessions on LDAP, Firewalls and the popular “Best 10 minutes from each speaker” session on the final day.
Collaboration University is a small, focused conference so you get one-on-one time with real experts and IBM development – folks like Carl Tyler, Rob Novak, Gabriella Davis, Chris Miller and more. Check out the speakers page, and get registered! See you in Kansas City and London!