SitePen, the primary contributer to Dojo, wrote today about “FREE Top 10 and 100% FREE Dojo FREE Resource List!“. Worth noticing is the last and final one, Dojo QuickStart Guide. A new good tutorial to get up to speed with Dojo.
From SitePen’s blog by Dylan Schiemann:
- Dojo API Viewer. A full-featured API documentation tool, generated from source code comments and documentation. Features include simple navigation, complete listings of an object’s fields, clear definitions of a field’s type, clear ancestry paths on a field, function parameters, source and examples.
- The Dojo Book. An online culmination of extensive examples and detailed explanations about all things Dojo, authored by dozens of Dojo community members.
- The Dojo Forums. A community support resource for your learning and research efforts, without thousands of answers to Dojo questions.
- The #dojo IRC channel on irc.freenode.net is the place to chat live with contributors and users of Dojo.
- Dojo Campus. An up and coming site that contains a collection of articles and demos about Dojo, as well as a feature-explorer showing off the capabilities of Dojo.
- Dojo Community Blogs. Popular Dojo blogs include the official Dojo blog, Planet Dojo, SitePen blog, and Ajaxian’s Dojo category.
- Dojo Trac. View open and recently fixed tickets, and easily browse the Dojo source tree using Dojo’s Trac instance. Because of Dojo’s very open nature, every code commit, ticket request, and comment can be viewed through Trac.
- Dojo Key Links. A reviewed collection of current and up to date tutorials, demos, and articles about Dojo.
- Dojo Presentations. SlideShare hosts a variety of conference slides from recent Dojo presentations.
- SitePen’s Dojo QuickStart Guide. This is our brand new, concise, easy-to-follow tutorial for getting up to speed quickly with the Dojo Toolkit.
All these links/tips are great if you want to learn more about the Dojo Toolkit. Enjoy!